- A modern AAA- class administrative building with a high standard of used materials and manufacturing quality
- Unique architecture offering remarkable views of Prague
- Sustainable technologies with an impact on high efficiency of the building operation
- LEED Gold green certification of energy saving building
- Completion date Q4 2019
- 10,090 sqm of office space with a flexible layout
- 1000 sqm of private garden and relaxing zones
- 48 bicycle racks, including showers and toilet facility for cyclists
- 362 sqm of storage space on the ground floor
- 91 parking spaces in two basements
1,000 sqm of private garden and relaxing zones
Christmas spirit in SmíchOFF
Since the first Advent Sunday our reception has been dressed for the festive season with colourful decorations. We didn’t leave out our unique tram and there are 400 metres of sparkling Christmas lights shining bright.Galerie
Help the SmíchOFF project to succeed in the Best of Realty 2020 competition!
This year, for the first time ever, our modern office building SmíchOFF is competing in the 22nd Best of Realty competition. This competition awards projects which representing the successes of Czech developers and architects and we are glad that we were nominated in this year's prestigious competition.
Help us win the valuable Readers' prize 2020. You can support us with your vote in the link below.
Thank you very much in advance for each vote!
We have new tenants!
SmíchOFF will soon welcome other new tenants to its offices, including the developer of virtual reality games Beat Games, the law firm ARROWS Prague, the company ROSE GROUP which is the Multi Family Office, which supports its clients in the comprehensive management of business activities, private property and family organization, including the law firm ROSE Legal and the company ZIZZY SE dealing with the stock market trading or financial services.
We are looking forward to our new tenants and we hope that they will like their new office spaces!
SmíchOFF welcomed a new tenant to its offices - Jägermeister, who has been based in the building since April 1 2020. In these successful and original offices, behind which our team stands, great emphasis was placed on the use of natural materials - wood, metal, concrete in industrial motifs thanks to which the whole space gets a pleasant and cozy touch. You can see how we did it in the gallery below.Galerie
On the Intersection of significant Smichov’s streets Plzenska, Kartouzska and Mozartova
- One of the most popular Prague locations for work, living and entertainment
- Excellent public transport links - metro line B, trams, buses
- Wide range of services in the immediate vicinity - shopping center, restaurants, supermarkets, cinemas, fitness and sports centers
- Pleasant environment in the middle of urban parks with opportunities for sports
- Strong building identity due to extraordinary visibility
Unique panoramic views of Prague and excellent visibility of the building
More than 15
3 fitness centers
Table of Areas
|10. NP||795 sqm||97 sqm|
|9. NP||796 sqm||97 sqm|
|8. NP||796 sqm||97 sqm|
|7. NP||795 sqm||97 sqm||93 sqm|
|6. NP||1 261 sqm||104 sqm||37 sqm|
|5. NP||1 318 sqm||102 sqm|
|4. NP||1 316 sqm||102 sqm|
|3. NP||1 317 sqm||102 sqm|
|2. NP||1 163 sqm||123 sqm||331 sqm|
|1. NP||481 sqm||537 sqm|
|Total||9 557 sqm||1 402 sqm||537 sqm||461 sqm|